About Me

I am eight years old and have spent my life so far studying, catching and raising insects and animals.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Deadly Nut

Photo: Newest member of the family

We have a new cat named Acorn.  She likes to try and attack our other pets.  We feed her tuna, fish guts, and leftovers.  She likes to try and pounce on my feet when I am sitting in a chair. 

Last night, when we were going fishing, we saw a dog coming around our yard.  I had to run back and put Acorn in a cage.  This is because last night the dog ate all of our guinea pigs and we were afraid it might eat our kitten too. Later, my mom chased it out of our fence.

We keep her in a cage only at night for protection.  In the day time she just runs around and sleeps.

1 comment:

  1. So many pets.
    With so many different agends.
    You have to protect the ones you love most.

    ReplyDelete